12 August 2007

Back from the vacation

We just got back yesterday evening (7 pm).
The trip itself was nice, but the transportation sucked.
AirFrance managed to lose one of our luggages, where I had my cellphone charger and other stuff. What really bothered me is not that they lost it, but how they handled it. Instead of notifying us in the plane, we waited at the luggage pick up place for like 1 hour, then we went to ask WTF is going on. Only then they told us they lost it.. So we lost half an hour waiting for it, which could have been avoided.

We had Internet access most of the time, via a CDMA modem, so I was able to see what's going on in the game, and answer some e-mails. Fortunately, there were no problems with the game while we were away.

Now that I am back, I will add a few new manufacturable items, then work on the astrology stuff. There are some other small changes I plan to do, but more about them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home